- Creating and executing the annual conference
- Paying a fee for a lobbyist at the state level to keep NHAND and the profession up to date on legislative
happening that may affect our profession.
- Supporting activities and projects that promote the visibility and accessibility of naturopathic medicine and the clinical practices of all NHAND members; such as Naturopathic Medicine Week events, marketing campaigns, blogging, and newsletters
- Maintaining this website and our social media presence.
- Paying for support staff to help run daily operations of NHAND.
- Providing opportunity for collegial relationship and discussion amongst doctors and supports continual connection between other thought leaders and organizations.
This membership will allow you to stay up to date on the happens of NHAND and issues pertaining to being a ND in NH. This will not allow you to vote in NHAND issues or be listed on the ND directory page.
Once you graduate, we’d love to have you as a full member!
- Become a “Supporting Member”. You will be listed on our website as “friends of NHAND”.
- Make a donation! NHAND is a non-profit organization and your donation may be tax deductible. Your generosity will allow us to continue to make sure naturopathic medicine is available in NH and create more exciting opportunities for not only our doctor members, but for the public as well.
Please head to the sponsorship page to learn more about this opportunity.