Thank you for helping us spread the word about our conference! We will be providing you with images to use on social media once we’ve finalized our speaker line-up. Check back in August 2019 for images and materials.
The 2019 NHAND Conference seeks to enhance the clinical education of attendees by offering lectures from leading thought leaders with the foremost expertise in the field. We aim to deliver actionable diagnostic and treatment-based insights into how to best help patients in the ever-changing and complex medical presentations they see in their practices.
Join us in Nashua, NH at the largest gathering of ND’s in the northeast November 1-2. Relax, recharge, and look for our booth near the snacks in the exhibitor hall! https://www.nhand.org/annual-conference/
Have you registered yet? The lectures look great this year, and participants earn 13 CE’s! Comment below if we can count on seeing you at our booth in the exhibitor hall. https://www.nhand.org/annual-conference/
We’re excited to be exhibiting! Will you look for us in the Exhibitor Hall? Looking forward to the [INSERT LECTURE NAME HERE] lecture. Visit https://www.nhand.org/annual-conference/ for the details.
#clinicalpearls #conferencegetaway #nodishes #continuingeducation #bestconference #mountainliving #freshair #ineedabreak #nhand #roadtrip
Exhibitor Show Details:
- Set up is from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m. on Thursday, October 31st or 7:00 to 9:00 a.m. on Friday, November 1st.
- Show hours are Friday, November 1st from 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. and Saturday, November 2nd from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. You must remain set up until the end of the event on Saturday.
- Conference breaks:
- Friday – 10:00am – 10:30am, 12:00pm – 1:00pm, 3:00pm – 3:45
- Saturday – 11:00am – 11:30am, 12:30pm – 1:30pm, 2:30pm – 3:00pm
- This is a table-top exhibitor show. Please do not bring large / pop-up booths as you will not be permitted to set up these large booths.
- Table location at the discretion of NHAND.
- Final details will be sent 2 weeks prior to the event.
- **New Eco-Friendly initiatives this year: All exhibitors are asked to minimize the environmental impact of their attendance by committing to environmentally friendly marketing materials: (1) having print materials on recycled paper or FSC certified paper, (2) eliminating plastic bags or give-aways, (3) utilizing eco-friendly shipping materials (4) food items to be free of common allergens, HFCS, dyes, etc.**
Shipping your supplies:
You can ship your exhibitor table supplies or items for the conference gift bag directly to the hotel at the following address. Please specifically mark whether the box is for the Exhibitor Hall OR for the Gift Bag. They will be placed in the ballroom during open set-up hours.
DoubleTree by Hilton Nashua
NHAND Conference – Exhibitor Hall OR NHAND Conference – Gift Bag
ATTN: Nikole Schreier
2 Somerset Parkway
Nashua, NH 03063
*Exhibitors will need to arrange their own pick-ups with a form available at the front desk.*
The DoubleTree by Hilton in Nashua, NH is offering a special group rate of $139 per night for Thursday and Friday evenings. This block is available through Thursday, October 10, 2019. To book your room, call the hotel directly at (603) 886-1200 and mention you are part of the NHAND Conference block.