Thank you for helping us spread the word about our conference!
The 2021 NHAND Conference seeks to enhance the clinical education of attendees by offering lectures from leading thought leaders with the foremost expertise in the field. We aim to deliver actionable diagnostic and treatment-based insights into how to best help patients in the ever-changing and complex medical presentations they see in their practices.
Join us in Waterville Valley, NH at the largest gathering of ND’s in the northeast November 5-6. Relax, recharge, and look for our booth near the snacks in the exhibitor hall! https://www.nhand.org/annual-conference/
Have you registered yet? The lectures at the NHAND Conference look great this year! Comment below if we can count on seeing you at our booth in the exhibitor hall. https://www.nhand.org/annual-conference/
We’re excited to be exhibiting! Will you look for us in the Exhibitor Hall? Looking forward to the [INSERT LECTURE NAME HERE] lecture. Visit https://www.nhand.org/annual-conference/ for the details.
#bestexhibitors #clinicalpearls #conferencegetaway #nodishes #continuingeducation #bestconference #granitestate #NH #freshair #ineedabreak #nhand #roadtrip #naturopathicmedicineforall #bethechange #naturopathicmedicineforthesoul #relaxandrecharge #bestspeakerlineup #destinationNH
2021 promotional images coming soon…
Exhibitor Show Details:
- Set up is from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m. on Thursday, November 4 or 7:00 to 9:00 a.m. on Friday, November 5, 2021.
- Show hours are Friday, November 5 from 10:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and Saturday, November 6 from 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. You must remain set up until 3:30pm on Saturday.
- Conference breaks (to be updated as Agenda is finalized):
- Friday – 10:30am – 11:00am, 12:00pm – 1:00pm, 2:00pm – 2:45pm
- Saturday – 10:30am – 11:00am, 12:00pm – 1:00pm, 2:00pm – 3:00pm
- This is a table-top exhibitor show. Please do not bring large / pop-up booths as you will not be permitted to set up these large booths.
- Table location at the discretion of NHAND.
- Final details will be sent 2 weeks prior to the event.
- **Our Eco-Friendly initiatives: All exhibitors are asked to minimize the environmental impact of their attendance by committing to environmentally friendly marketing materials: (1) having print materials on recycled paper or FSC certified paper, (2) eliminating plastic bags or give-aways, (3) utilizing eco-friendly shipping materials (4) food items to be free of common allergens, HFCS, dyes, etc.**
Shipping your Exhibitor Hall Supplies:
Exhibitor Shipping Details:
You can ship your exhibitor table supplies or items for the conference gift bag directly to the hotel at the following address. Please specifically mark whether the box is for the Exhibitor Hall OR for a Bag Insert. Boxes will be placed in the exhibitor hall during open set-up hours. Items should be sent to arrive after October 25th. All packages should be shipped via UPS, Fed Ex, or DTL. USPS does not deliver to the conference center, nor do they hold packages for pickup.
Waterville Valley Conference Center
Attn: NHAND Conference [Please state “Exhibitor Hall” or “Bag Insert”] 56 Packards Road
Waterville Valley, NH 03215
After the conference, please label return packages and arrange with the conference center or shipper for pickup.
The Waterville Valley Conference Center is offering a special group rate of $139 per night at the Valley Inn and $149 at the Golden Eagle Lodge for Thursday, Friday, and Saturday evenings. Both hotels are adjacent to the conference center. This block is available through Monday, September 20, 2021. To book your room, call the hotels directly at the following numbers and mention you are part of the NHAND Conference block:
Valley Inn ($139) – 603-236-8425
Golden Eagle ($149) – 603-236-4600
The conference is 83 miles (1 hour, 20-minute drive) from Manchester Regional Airport (MHT), 85 miles (2-hour, 15-minute drive) from Portland International Jetport, and 129 miles (2-hour drive) from Boston International Airport (BOS).