Thank you for helping us spread the word about our conference!
The 2020 NHAND Conference seeks to enhance the clinical education of attendees by offering lectures from leading thought leaders with the foremost expertise in the field. We aim to deliver actionable diagnostic and treatment-based insights into how to best help patients in the ever-changing and complex medical presentations they see in their practices.
Join us in Nashua, NH at the largest gathering of ND’s in the northeast November 6-7. Relax, recharge, and look for our booth near the snacks in the exhibitor hall! https://www.nhand.org/annual-conference/
Have you registered yet? The lectures look great this year, and participants earn 14 CE’s! Comment below if we can count on seeing you at our booth in the exhibitor hall. https://www.nhand.org/annual-conference/
We’re excited to be exhibiting! Will you look for us in the Exhibitor Hall? Looking forward to the [INSERT LECTURE NAME HERE] lecture. Visit https://www.nhand.org/annual-conference/ for the details.
#bestexhibitors #clinicalpearls #conferencegetaway #nodishes #continuingeducation #bestconference #granitestate #NH #freshair #ineedabreak #nhand #roadtrip #naturopathicmedicineforall #bethechange #naturopathicmedicineforthesoul #relaxandrecharge #bestspeakerlineup #destinationNH
2020 promotional images coming soon…
Exhibitor Show Details:
- Set up is from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m. on Thursday, November 5 or 7:00 to 9:00 a.m. on Friday, November 6, 2020.
- Show hours are Friday, November 6 from 10:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and Saturday, November 7 from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. You must remain set up until 3:00pm on Saturday.
- Conference breaks (to be updated as Agenda is finalized):
- Friday – 10:30am – 11:00am, 12:00pm – 1:00pm, 2:00pm – 2:45pm
- Saturday – 10:30am – 11:00am, 12:00pm – 1:00pm, 2:00pm – 3:00pm
- This is a table-top exhibitor show. Please do not bring large / pop-up booths as you will not be permitted to set up these large booths.
- Table location at the discretion of NHAND.
- Final details will be sent 2 weeks prior to the event.
- **Our Eco-Friendly initiatives: All exhibitors are asked to minimize the environmental impact of their attendance by committing to environmentally friendly marketing materials: (1) having print materials on recycled paper or FSC certified paper, (2) eliminating plastic bags or give-aways, (3) utilizing eco-friendly shipping materials (4) food items to be free of common allergens, HFCS, dyes, etc.**
Shipping your Exhibitor Hall Supplies:
You can ship your exhibitor table supplies or items for the conference gift bag directly to the hotel at the following address. Please specifically mark whether the box is for the Exhibitor Hall OR for the Gift Bag. Boxes will be placed in the ballroom during open set-up hours.
Items for the gift bag should be sent to arrive by November 2, 2020.
New Hampshire Association of Naturopathic Doctors
Your Company name – [Gift Bag OR Exhibitor Hall]
C/O DoubleTree by Hilton Manchester
700 Elm St.
Manchester, NH 03101
Exhibitors will need to arrange their own pick-ups.
The DoubleTree by Hilton Manchester Downtown Hotel is offering a special group rate of $154 per night for Thursday, Friday and Saturday evenings. This block is available through Thursday, October 15, 2020. To book your room, call the hotel directly at (603) 625-1000 and mention you are part of the NHAND Conference block or click here to reserve your room online.
The conference is 6 miles from the Manchester Airport (MHT), and 57 miles from Boston International Airport (BOS). Shuttle service can be arranged in advance between MHT and the DoubleTree by calling the hotel at (603) 625-1000.