2021 Conference Save the Date!
November 5-6, 2021
In-person and Livestream Options
Waterville Valley, NH
We’re ready to re-connect and rejuvenate with you in person this November!
Call For Abstracts – Open
We are looking for a wide variety of interesting Abstract submissions that offer clinical pearls, best practices, and valuable insights for Naturopathic Doctors. Learn more and submit an abstract.
The New Hampshire Association of Naturopathic Doctors Annual Conference is the largest annual gathering of licensed integrative practitioners (NDs, MDs, NPs, LAc, etc) in the Northeast United States. All COVID policies and procedures will be observed based on guidelines given for November 2021.
This year, our conference will be bringing colleagues together in a collaborative, interactive environment to enhance clinical skills. We feature the best and brightest clinicians and leaders from around the country offering cutting-edge clinical pearls, best practices, and valuable insights along with premier, professional-grade vendors.
Our agenda will be posted in July 2021. Please check back to learn more about our event schedule, featured speakers, and presentations. Registration to open in August.
Our Call for Abstracts is now open – please submit an abstract by June 1 to be considered.
We will be launching our 2021 Sponsor Prospectus soon. Please email email@example.com to make sure you’re on our list!
Join us In-Person or Virtually
Our virtual features will include:
- A dynamic, user-friendly conference platform that you can use on a laptop or mobile device.
- Missing your colleagues? You can create private virtual video meet-ups at any time throughout the event.
- Live Q&A with all speakers during sessions.
- Affordable continuing education: 16 CE, including 7.5 Pharmacy at 20% savings compared to our standard rates.
- Ability to both live-stream the conference and watch the recordings at your own pace up to 3 months after the event.
- Featured lectures from the best and brightest clinicians from around the country.
- Virtual exhibitor hall with premier, professional-grade vendors, networking opportunities, and exclusive promotions.
$325 NHAND Member
$345 Other State Association Member
$385 Non-member of State Association