Registration Now Open!
NHAND Virtual Conference
November 6-7, 2020
Total CEUs: 16 (7.5 Rx) (Application Pending with AANP)
The New Hampshire Association of Naturopathic Doctors invites you to join us at our Annual Conference – the largest annual gathering of licensed integrative practitioners (NDs, MDs, NPs, LAc, etc) in the Northeast United States.
This year, our conference will be bringing colleagues together in a collaborative, interactive virtual environment to enhance clinical skills. We feature the best and brightest clinicians and leaders from around the country offering cutting edge clinical pearls, best practices, and valuable insights along with premier, professional-grade vendors.
Visit our Agenda page to learn more about our event schedule, featured speakers and presentations.
Virtual Conference Features
- A dynamic, user-friendly conference platform that you can use on a laptop or mobile device.
- Missing your colleagues? You can create private virtual video meet-ups at any time throughout the event.
- Live Q&A with all speakers during sessions.
- Affordable continuing education: 16 CE, including 7.5 Pharmacy at 20% savings compared to our standard rates.
- Ability to both live-stream the conference and watch the recordings at your own pace up to 3 months after the event.
- Featured lectures from the best and brightest clinicians from around the country.
- Virtual exhibitor hall with premier, professional-grade vendors, networking opportunities, and exclusive promotions.
$325 NHAND Member
$345 Other State Association Member
$385 Non-member of State Association
Exhibitors, visit our exhibitor page for information on registering to exhibit virtually in the Whova platform. Watch a short 1-minute segment of this video that gives a brief overview of the lead generation benefits of sponsoring and exhibiting virtually.
Powered By Whova