2021 Conference Save the Date!
November 5-6, 2021
In-person and Livestream Options
Waterville Valley, NH
We’re ready to re-connect and rejuvenate with you in person this November!
The New Hampshire Association of Naturopathic Doctors Annual Conference is the largest annual gathering of licensed integrative practitioners (NDs, MDs, NPs, LAc, etc) in the Northeast United States. All COVID policies and procedures will be observed based on guidelines given for November 2021.
This year, our conference will be bringing colleagues together in a collaborative, interactive environment to enhance clinical skills. We feature the best and brightest clinicians and leaders from around the country offering cutting-edge clinical pearls, best practices, and valuable insights along with premier, professional-grade vendors.
Exhibit with us! Visit our exhibitor information page for details and to register. Please email email@example.com to discuss a customized marketing and partnership plan that exceeds all your goals and objectives.
Powered By Whova
Join us In-Person or Virtually
Our virtual features will include:
- A dynamic, user-friendly conference platform that you can use on a laptop or mobile device.
- Missing your colleagues? You can create private virtual video meet-ups at any time throughout the event.
- Live Q&A with all speakers during sessions.
- Affordable continuing education.
- Ability to both live-stream the conference and watch the recordings at your own pace up to 3 months after the event.
- Featured lectures from the best and brightest clinicians from around the country.
- Virtual exhibitor hall with premier, professional-grade vendors, networking opportunities, and exclusive promotions.
$325 | ($365) NHAND Member
$345 | ($405) Other State Association Member
$385 | ($435) Non-member of State Association
$150 | ($175) Students
$325 | ($365)